This graphic organizer template allows students to use the Engineering Design Process Steps to design, build, and test solutions to any problem.
The template guides students through the following steps so that they can successfully design a solution to a problem they want to solve.
1. Ask - Define the problem
2. Imagine - Brainstorm ideas
3. Plan - Select a solution and sketch a prototype
4. Create - Build a working model
5. Test - Evaluate and test your model
6. Improve - What did you learn from your prototype? Make improvements.
7. Share - Share your solution with others
I have used this with my students and it really helps to focus students on the process of problem solving and keeps them from getting distracted.
***Are You a Primary Grade Teacher?***
Check out My STEM Challenge Booklet that I designed specifically for Grades 3 thru 6 that can be used for any STEM Challenge or problem solving activity!
Distance Learning Version STEM Challenge Booklet for Grades 3 thru 6 Includes Print + Digital Version!
- Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of freebies and new products!
- Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases.
- Questions? Please contact us in the Product Q&A Section.
All rights reserved by STEM Printables
This product is intended for use by the original purchaser only.
Sharing this product with others, distributing via any means, or posting online is strictly prohibited.
Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license.