This is a completely customizable STEM fair, science fair, or experiment guide that you can use throughout the year or for a science fair/STEM fair. You can add sections, modify sections, and remove sections to cater to your individual school or students needs. Included are;
1. Daily Reflections for students to reflect on what they accomplished, what issues they had, and additional comments that can be used for the end of project reflection (this page will need to be copied more than once but the master copy is attached)
2. Weekly Checklist to give students an idea of what is expected of them and when. (I also give students a daily checklist to help guide them)
3. Investigate Section for research into their topic
4. Plan Section to record their testable question, hypothesis, variables, etc.
5. Create Section for data collection, data graphing, and data analysis.
6. Evaluation Section for students to reflect and self evaluate their scientific process.