This all-inclusive planning guide has everything you need to host a successful STEM Family Night! The guide was created after experience hosting several successful Family Nights with over 350 participants. The activities have been vetted by math and science teachers for both elementary and middle school participants and their families. We hope this guide will give you the confidence to host your own amazing STEM Night!
Activity Guides Includes
- Build A Boat
- Mighty Machines
- STEM Mural
- Drag Device
- Tallest Tower
- Computer Animation
- Blobs In A Bottle
- Space Docking
- Straw Rockets
- Heart Rate Math
- Paper Football Game
- Bird Feeder
- Hoop Glider
Planning Guide Includes
- Overview including step-by-step planning instructions
- STEM Night Planning Checklist
- Budget including links to materials
- Editable Marketing Materials
- 14 STEM Night Challenges that include: Materials required, Teacher instructions, Station Sign, Participant hand-outs, Pictures of activity in action
- Engineering Design Process Poster
- Editable STEM Night Passport
- STEM Resource Handouts
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Be the first to know about new discounts, freebies and product launches!
Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
Check Out Our Related Products!
• Science and Engineering STEM Critical Thinking Challenges
• Science & Engineering Careers BINGO Game
• Math and Sports STEM Activities/Project: Ratios and Proportions
• Math and Music Activity/Project: Ratios and Proportions
• Science Icebreaker Game: What Am I?