STEM activities are great ways to give your students a hands-on opportunity to soar and fly! This pack is a great way to differentiate within your classroom!
Create an airplane experiment after having students follow simple steps to achieve a goal...have students create parachutes to deliver cargo with differentiated ideas to test different variables...let your students create a rocket ship that gives them opportunities to play and learn all in one easy activity!
Airplanes...parachutes...and rocket ships...let your students SOAR!
This pack includes directions, station cards for all three stations as well as record sheets and materials lists/cards and differentiated activity sheets for early learners through older students. Take a look at the preview to see these flight STEM stations!
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard