Force and Motion are key science concepts in the new NGSS science standards. Using STEM activities will allow your students a hands on way to learn these concepts without having to "force" them to create, test, and record.
The five STEM stations/activities include:
1. Water Drop Race Track Station (surface tension)
2. Wind Racer Station (wind powered cars)
3. Race Flag Tower Station (Building a Tower and placing weights on top)
4. Construction Site Station (building push and pull machines)
5. Roller Coasters in Motion Station (creating roller coasters)
This pack includes directions, station cards for all five stations as well as record sheets and materials lists/cards. Take a look at the preview to see the sheets and activities that are included.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard