Also included in
- Inspire creativity in your classroom with this MAKER bundle!! These easy to use STEM Challenges will get your students problem solving and working as a team. Looking to use STEM all year round? Click here to check out the full YEAR STEM BUNDLE with 30 challenges!INCLUDED IN THIS RESOURCE:3 STEM chal$8.40$12.00Save $3.60
- Looking to use STEM Challenges in your elementary classroom? These hands on activities are low prep and require common classroom materials. Digital & printable versions of sheets are included. There are enough activities for you to do one per week ALL YEAR LONG!✶SURPRISE SURPRISE! This bundle st$86.06$122.95Save $36.89
Students will be able to create and explain an idea. Students will be able to follow the design process.
Looking for STEM activities? This STEM Challenge pairs great with the book "What Do You Do With an Idea?" by Kobi Yamada. Give your students the freedom to explain their own ideas. Encourage growth mindset and the skill of embracing your ideas to turn them into something special.
Let your students be creative makers with STEM challenges! Save 30% with Elementary STEM Year Long Bundle!
This kit also comes with posters to print and form a bulletin board display! This activity can be completed as whole group or rotation style. Easy prep & common materials!
- 1. Posters - Display student sheets and ideas
2. Google Slides Presentation / works with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Share a copy with students using Google Classroom
- Includes task cards, response sheets, timer
- Students can type on the response sheets about what they did or add photos
- Challenges are easy to complete at home
- Instructional video
- Shake break
- 3.Printable Response sheets - Three drawing extension sheets to meet your students' level
- Various writing lines, draw only
- Growth mindset questions
- 4. Task cards - small and large sizes
- 6. Student certificates
- 7. Printable stickers - print on Avery labels
- 8. Teacher tips & directions
I teach 360 students each week in grades K through 4th, so I created these activities to be able to easily set up, use reusable materials, and need low copying! I can adjust response sheets and challenges to meet each grade level. I need something quick and easy for me, yet engaging and challenging for my students! I hope your students enjoy these as much as mine do! :)
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
♥ I'd Love to connect with YOU!
As always, please contact me with any questions!