Also included in
- I Can Build books and anchor charts are a fun way to get students thinking of all the things they can build and engineer! It is an easy and manageable way to add STEM to your classroom with real photographs! Blocks and manipulatives provide students the opportunity to be creative, problem-solve, dev$22.50$34.00Save $11.50
- Are you ready for an amazing school year? I’ve got all the printables you need to have a successful school year.Everything in the store is included in this HUGE Curriculum pack (all bundles and individual resources): Assessments, Student Portfolios, Character Education and Social Skills, Math and Li$607.00$1212.00Save $605.00
Spring I Can Build books and anchor charts is an easy and manageable way to add STEM to your classroom with real photographs during a spring, weather, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, and/or Earth Day theme.
Blocks and manipulatives give students the opportunity to be creative, problem-solve, develop math concepts, develop eye-hand coordination, develop fine motor (if the blocks are small), and develop inquiry skills (STEM & STEAM). Add a literacy component and have students draw and write about what they plan to build on blueprint paper or sketch pages.
The spring themes included are spring, weather, St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, and Earth Day.
This product is included in my STEM I Can Build Bundle. Save over 20% and buy the bundle!
• 53 full-page I Can Build pages and I Can Build cover - Spring Editon
• 53 small I Can Build cards (9 to a page) - Spring Edition
• Two I Can Build anchor chart headers
• Blue Print pages (4 options) with Blue Print book cover (color and blackline)
• Sketch pages (4 options) with Sketchbook cover (color and blackline)
• STEM & STEAM Challenge headers (color and blackline)
• Teacher information pages with real classroom photographs
Ideas to Try: (classroom photos of each are included)
• Full Page Book: Print the full-size pages, laminate for durability, and combine with a book ring. Place in the blocks center, library, or with building supplies/bins.
• Mini Book: Print the small cards, laminate for durability, and combine with a book ring. Place in or with various building supplies/bins. Great to use with early finishers, in any manipulative tub, math centers, science centers, and for indoor recess!
• I Can Build Anchor Chart: Have a discussion with students and add each item to the chart.
• I Can Build Display: Print the pages and hand on your wall to inspire your builders and engineers!
• STEM Drawers: Don’t have room for a STEM center in your classroom. Create STEM drawers easily in your classroom.
• Weekly or Daily STEM Challenges: Easily create weekly or daily STEM challenges for your students.
Teacher information pages, blueprints, sketch pages, STEM/STEAM Challenge Headers are the same in all STEM I Can Build products.
Go check out more STEM I Can Build!
Click the ★green star★ at the top of my store to follow me to receive 50% off all new products for the first 24 hours a new product is posted! Visit my store Pocket of Preschool
Sign up for my newsletter and you will receive a HUGE family theme writing center filled with word cards, writing paper, write the room, a teacher page with tons of ideas on how to use it the classroom, and real photos of it in action in a classroom for FREE!
Pocket of Preschool™️. By purchasing and/or downloading this electronic file, you agree to the following terms. For personal use/single classroom use only. No part of this document may be distributed, posted on the internet, copied, edited, or resold. ALL contents of this document are under copyright protection including all content, text, fonts, and graphics, Thank you for respecting my hard word as well as the hard work of the artists whose work helped create this product.