A STEM investigation about floating and waterproof materials, embedded in a fun fairy tale story.
This open-ended STEM investigation has been designed to deepen students’ understanding of two science concepts – floating and waterproof materials.
In this investigation, students must research the two science topics. The students must then plan, build, test and reflect on their design.
This teaching resource includes:
* build a raft investigation explanation
* research the facts – sinking vs floating
* research the facts – waterproof
* plan and create template
* testing template
* reflect and share template
* Gingerbread Man picture template.
Zip folder contains 1 file for US spelling and 1 file for AUS/UK spelling.