K-2 Students will love these hands on adventures to help Jack and Jill in three separate STEM challenges (pulleys, handle helpers, and bucket relay)...along with writing, art, and math connections...this pack is sure to please! This pack hits many K-2 NGSS standards and includes:
-Jack and Jill Learn To Make a Pulley System (different sheets are included for differentiation)
-Jack and Jill make a Handle Helper engineering project and STEM record sheet
-How Not To Climb A Hill technology and Writing connections activity
-Jack and Jill Sequencing sheet
-Up and Down Cut and Paste connections Activity
-Jack and Jill Fill A Bucket Challenge and math graphing sheet
-We Use Pulleys sheet and posters
-I Can Make A Pulley STEM evaluation sheet
-What Other Things Can We Fetch? Connections Sheet
-Bucket Filler Art Activity
Also includes: pictures, lesson ideas, NGSS links, materials list and more!
Check out my blog for science ideas and freebies at:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money!
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal