STEM Raft Challenge Distance Learning
Also included in
- First day of school STEM to the end of year STEM! Do you want to add STEM Activities and Challenges into your classroom curriculum this year? STEM for the Entire Year includes over 65 Challenges that will engage your students as they go through the engineering design process. Your students will learPrice $35.00Original Price $65.50Save $30.50
- STEM Mega Bundle includes over 85 Challenges and daily STEM Challenges that will engage your students as they go through the engineering design process. Your students will learn to collaborate with their peers as they think critically and problem solve to complete seasonal STEM Challenges!⭐These actPrice $110.00Original Price $213.00Save $103.00
Building a Raft STEM Challenge is an activity where students construct rafts out of straws, tape, and string. Students then test their creations and redesign their rafts. Your students will love learning and will be engaged at home or at school in the Engineering Design Process.
⭐These activities can also be used for STEAM Activities, STEM After School Programs, Summer Programs, Clubs, Maker Spaces, or at home. You will save money, time, and your students will be engaged in yearlong STEM Activities.
This Freebie is a sample from The Entire Year of STEM Bundle.
For Other STEM Products:
- STEM Waterbottle Challenges
- STEM Valentine's Day Challenges
- STEM March Challenges
- STEM EASTER
- STEM Peep Challenges
- STEM Winter Challenges
- STEM Christmas Circuit
- STEM Christmas Challenges
- STEM Wind Car
- STEM Maze Challenges
- STEM Paper Airplane Challenges
- STEM Yo-Yo Challenges
- Summer Raft STEM Challenge
- STEM Space Challenge
- STEM United State Floats
- STEM Starting a Lemonade Stand Business
→Follow me on Facebook and on Instagram
★Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
Thank you so much,