STEM & Science Bulletin Board Templates Set 1
Let’s make your life a little easier! Bulletin board templates for your Science or STEM classroom are finally here! This set includes four templates to get your boards ready for those excited science students. You choose the colors for the letters and decor and make this idea fit your classroom! So fun:)
Read carefully to understand exactly what is included in this resource!
You will have:
- Four templates to spell science phrases using cute chunky fonts
- Illustrations to use with the boards
- Tips for finding extra items that are not included
- Ideas for extra tasks for students
- Photos of completed boards
- Letters in 2 sizes! The smaller size has many letters placed on each page to help save paper. The larger size has one letter on each page. The larger size can easily be reduced on your printer or copier and facilitates printing letters in different colors.
- Printing Tips!
- Colorful borders on the photos are not included.
- Garlands shown in photos are not included.
- Honey-comb dimensional shapes and pom-poms shown in photos are not included.
- Some of the clip art in my versions of the boards is NOT included. I have provided some alternative images and also where you can purchase the items I used. This includes beakers, test tubes, and the superheroes. Check the preview to see exactly what images are included.
This resource contains three files.
- File 1 includes illustrations of how each board could be set up, photos of completed boards, tips, and colorful illustrations to print and use. This file also includes 5 pages of printing tips! This file has a page count of 27.
- File 2 includes each science phrase using many letters on each page. The page count is 29, plus divider pages between each phrase.
- File 3 includes each science phrase using one letter on each page. The page count is 107, plus divider pages between each phrase. This page count is high because each page has one large letter.
The Science phrases included are:
- Think Like a Proton - Be Positive
- Take Chances, Make Mistakes, Get Messy
- Science is My Superpower
- Stand Back! We’re Trying Science
- To use these templates, you will have to the letters and cut them out to spell each phrase.
- The letters are not in color. The letters are black and white. This allows you to choose the color to match your decor or the border of your choice.
- I suggest using cardstock and laminating for reuse.
- Add the decorative illustrations and your own special touches (like borders, three-dimensional objects, garlands, student work, etc.).
- I have provided you with many ideas for the boards, including photos of my versions. Your final result will reflect your style and it will be spectacular!
NOTE: You may need to experiment with the sizes and reduce or enlarge the letters to fit your space. The completed boards shown in thephotos are a 3-foot square size using the smaller versions of the letters.
What are teachers saying?
- "This packet has provided bulletin board materials for the elementary STEM lab for the entire year. It is easy to use and is striking. That bulletin board is actually located in the hall outside the STEM lab and students pass by it on the way IN to school each day. Thanks!"
- "These made AWESOME bulletin boards!! I used three of them already! The Positive Proton one made for a wonderful resource to use when introducing atoms and my students seemed to really understand some of the concepts better because of it. Do not hesitate to get this resource!!!"
- "I used this set for my first Science bulletin board! I love all your options for pictures so I can mix and match!!"
Take a look at more Science Bulletin Board Templates:
- STEM & Science Bulletin Board Templates Set 2
- STEM & Science Bulletin Board Templates Set 3
- STEM & Science Bulletin Board Templates Set 4
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Click here to follow my store. It’s that easy to receive email updates about Teachers Are Terrific!
Keep in Touch!
Thank you so much,
Teachers Really are Terrific!