STEM & Science Bulletin Board Templates Set 3
Do you love bulletin boards? I do! You will enjoy these templates for a science or STEM display! This set includes four templates to get your boards ready for those excited science students.
Read carefully to understand exactly what is included in this resource!
You will have:
- Four templates to spell science/STEM phrases using cute chunky fonts
- Illustrations to use with the boards
- Tips for finding or making extra items that are not included
- Ideas for extra tasks for students
- Photos of completed boards
- Letters in 2 sizes! The smaller size has many letters placed on each page to help save paper. The larger size has one letter on each page. The larger size can easily be reduced on your printer or copier and facilitates printing letters in different colors.
- Printing Tips!
- Colorful borders on the photos are not included.
- Garlands shown in photos are not included.
- Honey-comb dimensional shapes and pom-poms shown in photos are not included.
- Some of the clip art in my versions of the boards is NOT included. I have provided some alternative images. Check the preview to see exactly what images are included.
This resource contains three files.
- File 1 includes illustrations of how each board could be set up, photos of completed boards, tips, and colorful illustrations to print and use. This file has a page count of 32.
- File 2 includes each science phrase using many letters on each page. The page count is 24, with divider pages between each phrase.
- File 3 includes each science phrase using one letter on each page. The page count is 116, with divider pages between each phrase. This page count is high because each page has one large letter. This will help you in increasing or decreasing the size and printing on different colors.
The Science phrases included are:
- Create the Things You Wish Existed
- Build a Better World
- Let’s Work Together
- It’s Not Just About Ideas – It’s About Making Ideas Happen Do It!
- To use these templates, you will have to the letters and cut them out to spell each phrase.
- The letters are not in color. The letters are black and white. This allows you to choose the color to match your decor or the border of your choice.
- I suggest using cardstock and laminating for reuse.
- Add the decorative illustrations and your own special touches (like borders, three-dimensional objects, garlands, student work, etc.).
- I have provided you with many ideas for the boards, including photos of my versions. Your final result will reflect your style and it will be spectacular!
NOTE: You may need to experiment with the sizes and reduce or enlarge the letters to fit your space. The completed boards shown in photos are a 3-foot square size using the smaller versions of the letters.
Take a look at these Science Bulletin Boards:
- STEM & Science Bulletin Board Templates Set 1
- STEM & Science Bulletin Board Templates Set 2
- STEM & Science Bulletin Board Templates Set 4
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click here to follow my store. It’s that easy to receive email updates about Teachers Are Terrific!
Keep in Touch!
Thank you so much,
Teachers Really are Terrific!