What a great way to get kids motivated and excited about summer! STEM Summer Fun activities can help enhance summer school rigor by having a fun and interactive hands-on project. It can chase the summer boredom away and even help the summer slide by engaging even the toughest learner!
This simple STEM Pack gets kids competing to create a catapult for their frog to make it to the pond. All you need for this activity is aluminum foil, paper, paper plates, scissors, and tape.
This pack includes:
-directions guide, supply list, lesson prep, scenario
-projectable/printable essential question sheet
-back to back book to fill out using the scientific process
Check out the other STEM Summer Fun Packs for more hands-on summer fun!
STEM Summer Fun: Beach Ball Game
STEM Summer Fun: Pool Noodle Structures
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard