What a great way to get kids motivated and excited about summer! STEM Summer Fun activities can help enhance summer school rigor by having a fun and interactive hands-on project. It can chase the summer boredom away and even help the summer slide by engaging even the toughest learner!
This simple STEM Summer Fun activity gets kids building a sand castle prototype to see if they are ready for the beach and the castle building contest! All they need is tubes, brown paper, Popsicle sticks, cardboard, and masking tape...
This pack includes:
-directions guide, supply list, lesson prep, scenario
-projectable/printable essential question sheet
-back to back book to fill out using the scientific process
-a writing connection
-QR code book connections and how to's
Check out the other STEM Summer Fun Packs for more hands-on summer fun!
STEM Summer Fun: Beach Ball Game
STEM Summer Fun: Pool Noodle Structures
STEM Summer Fun: Frog Catapults
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!
☺Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal and my blog at:The Science School Yard