Also included in
- Use these task cards for building bricks Legos or other STEM challenges to inspire student thinking. Great for STEAM & makerspace. Great start up if you're new at STEM in the classroom. These task cards provide students with different themes to spark creativity. Save 30% when you buy this bundle$9.80$14.00Save $4.20
- STEM naturally lends itself to be fun, hands-on, engaging, and challenge-focused which kids love. They will feel more like they are playing than learning awesome Science, Engineering, Art, and Math skills. But for a teacher, lessons can take hours and hours to prep and plan. Thanks to this bundle, y$258.82$369.75Save $110.93
Use these 36 spark cards with building bricks / Legos or STEM building challenges to inspire student thinking. Pair with student response sheets & certificates. Great start up if you're new at STEM in the classroom. These task cards provide students with SPRING themed photos to recreate.
Use as a center or for the whole class. Easy set up - only requires blocks or basic building materials.
- 36 March, April, May themed spark cards
- Activity response sheet - 4 versions depending on your students' level
- Draw only
- Draw & write
- Math response sheets included - asking height, symmetry, amount of bricks used
- Design process steps
- Building mat pages for students to build on
- Student certificates of completion
- Teachers tips
SPARK student ideas, creativity & imagination! Perfect for any MAKERSPACE!
These cards should be used during hands on time to promote creativity. Students will and should create different final products. STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math. STEAM learning encourages students to think critically and problem solve.
I'd love to hear your feedback :) When you review, you earn TPT credits for free purchases!
✩ I'd Love to connect with YOU!
As always, please contact me with any questions!