K-2 Students will love these hands on adventures to see how to help the 3 little kittens find their mittens with a camouflage activity, make a clothesline to dry the soiled mittens, make a wagon to carry dirty mittens to the line and test out slope and surface, and make a table to support the yummy pie that they will be eating!
This pack is a great way to tie in NGSS science standards to your science classroom and add language art components such as story mapping, process writing, and a puppet show retelling ! There are four separate STEM challenges along with activity sheets for each activity. This pack is sure to please even your naughtiest kittens! This pack hits many K-2 NGSS standards which are included in this pack along with the lesson plans and materials list.
Check out my blog for science ideas and freebies at:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money!
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal