STEM Warm Up Activities that help create a daily routine in your classroom to help make connections to STEM and the real world with these engaging and relevant warm up slides.
Kids are naturally curious about the world around them and how things work. When it comes to technology, they don't always know the history of how it came to be or creative ways in which it's being used in our real world.
With these STEM Warm Up slides, you can easily help students make those connections and think of their world in new ways.
These are NO PREP! Just display and go. There are video clips and additional resources under each slide to bring the concepts to life and develop great conversations.
You and your students will get to enjoy:
-Full-color, presentations to teach students about...
- A Modern Person in STEM
- STEM in the Present
- STEM in the Past
- STEM in Things
- Makerspace Inspiration
There is new content every single day!
Topics Covered in the Bonus Free Week
- Biochemist: Camille Schrier
- When was the internet invented?
- New Amazon grocery stores
- STEM in LEGO
- Creating a cardboard guitar
Do weeks need to be completed in order?
Nope! While these are current, modern events and topics, the slides and weeks can be taught in any order. Bun
- Class discussion
- Unit Introduction
- Daily warm up
- School Clubs/ summer camp inspiration
- Classroom transitions
- Staff meetings
Can be used by...
- Regular K-6 classroom teachers
- Technology teachers
- STEM/STEM teachers
- Gifted & Talented teachers
- Enrichment teachers
...and so much more!
How you will receive this product:
Various digital file types to meet your sharing needs
- PDF (non-editable, various sizes)
- Google Slides link
- PowerPoint file
- Seesaw activity
All Seesaw files are pre-loaded into activities. Upon purchase, you'll get the share link to copy & edit and add to your Seesaw Activity library, then assign to students. I saved you A LOT of steps!
How to assign digital versions to students:
- Google Slides pair perfectly with Google Classroom. Once you click the button, it will automatically make a copy for each student
- PowerPoint works well with Microsoft OneDrive users. Share with students within Microsoft Teams
- Seesaw Activities can be assigned to students and automatically make a copy. You can also use the Google Slides version if you students log in with their Google account
- JPGs work well with all other platforms like Pic Collage or Flipgrid or the free version of Seesaw if you are unable to do multi-page activities
Need more slides?
**More weeks and bundles are coming soon! Make sure to follow my shop by clicking here so you are updated on new arrivals!*
When you purchase a product from my store, a portion of the proceeds will be donated to classrooms in need of technology to enhance their students’ learning experience.
Connect with me for more inspiration!
Navigating STEM & tech in the K-5 classroom.
Click here to be updated when new products are posted.
Questions? Email Me! firstname.lastname@example.org