STEM in Design is aimed towards the Australian Design Technologies. This units guides the teacher and student through a workbook design scenario.
• Australian Design Technologies mapped to proficiency scales
• intervention points,
• class Learning Goals developed from the Australian Design Technologies Curriculum,
• literacy, numeracy, dictation
• Step by step design process explained.
• Most units are 4 to 10 weeks in length, 3 x 70min lessons each week.
• Students gain an understanding about the design process.