STEM in February!
February is filled with opportunities for STEM lessons. From holidays to indoor recesses to much needed brain breaks from testing…STEM and engineering can come to the rescue for wonderful learning experiences that will delight your students. We have combined five popular lessons to create a February bundle of savings.
All of these lessons are available separately in our store, but by purchasing them in a bundle you will save over 40%!
We include teacher guides and notes, rubrics, the engineering design process poster, and student handouts for our lessons that require recyclable and easy to locate materials. Student tested and teacher approved, this bundle will meet your STEM needs in February and includes the following:
• Positively Presidential – Creating a presidential figure with paper mechanical engineering
• Engineering a Valentine Box – Making a Valentine Box using measurement and structural engineering
• Gumdrop 3-D Engineering- Integrating engineering and geometric figures
• STEM Task Cards – Inspiring task cards for a Maker Space Center
•Crazy Zany Contraptions – Mechanical engineering and simple machines
You might also like “Ready, Set…STEM!”, our STEM Student notebook to support your program. It includes a teacher guide filled with ideas
Ready, Set…STEM, An Introductory Packet to Start a STEM classroom
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. We value your feedback greatly as it helps us determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so we can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about our new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within our store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.