STEM- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
Use this STEM design brief with students in 2nd-6th grade.
This lesson is designed to practice force, angles, slope, transference and so much more! Students are presented with the design brief and given the problem of moving water from one location to another using a series of connected pipes.
Included in this download:
- Teacher's Guide (How To: Implement STEM)
- Design Brief (Lesson Plan)
- Criteria Page (Poster for Student Visual)
- Vocabulary Terms (Post for Another Visual)
- Brainstorming (Planning Sheet for Students)
- Self Reflection and Rubric
- STEM or STEAM posters in 4 different colors
Super Programming: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/STEM-or-STEAM-Super-Programming-3099522
Super Scaffold: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/STEM-or-STEAM-Super-Scaffold-3091627
Fair Tale STEM Version 2 bundle here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/STEM-Bundle-Fairytales-Version-2-2148608