STEM- Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics
Use this STEM design brief with students in 2nd-6th grade.
This lesson is designed to practice construction, shapes, structure and so much more! Students are presented with the design brief and given the problem of constructing a strong scaffold that can support weight.
Included in this download:
- Teacher's Guide (How To: Implement STEM)
- Design Brief (Lesson Plan)
- Criteria Page (Poster for Student Visual)
- Vocabulary Terms (Post for Another Visual)
- Brainstorming (Planning Sheet for Students)
- Self Reflection and Rubric
- STEM or STEAM posters in 4 different colors
Super Programming: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/STEM-or-STEAM-Super-Programming-3099522
Super Pipeline: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/STEM-or-STEAM-Super-Scaffold-3091627
Fair Tale STEM Version 2 bundle here: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/STEM-Bundle-Fairytales-Version-2-2148608