Trying to find a fun way to combine STEM and NGSS? Here is the pack for you! Using sea shells and even a bit of sand, this pack is filled with science experiments, technology connections, an engineering project, math sorting, reading and writing! We may not live by the beach, but I can bring the beach to my students!
This pack includes...
-NGSS connections list, book connections list, and materials list
-Why Do I Hear the Ocean? Technology Activity
-Can You Detect Calcium Carbonate in Sea Shells Experiment and recording sheet
-One...Two...Classify You bivalve and univalve math activity and sheet
-Anyone Have A Dollar? Technology and hands on activity and sheet
-Sea Shell Alliterations activity
-A Home For Hermit Crab Engineering, writing, and observation lessons with record sheets
-Sea Shell Identification activity and 12 identification cards with answer key/game connection
-Sea Shell Wonderings reading activity
-Shell We Research writing connection
-Happy As a Clam Writing activity
-Station Cards/Task Cards for activities
This pack is packed!
Check out my blog for science ideas and freebies at:
The Science School Yard
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page.
• Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button.
• Click it. Give a quick rating & leave a short comment for the product.
• Your feedback will give you credits to use on future TPT purchases.
• If there is a small mistake on an item, or you have suggestions/constructive criticism, please let me know under the Q and A section before leaving negative feedback! Please give me a chance to fix it and improve my product. Thanks!☺
Follow me & receive updates about my products:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo.
• Click it to become a follower.
• Voila! You will now receive email updates about new products in my store.
• My new products are 20% off the first 48 hours after going on TPT…following me will save you money!
The Science School Yard can help you make science simple with: task cards, stations, FOSS supplementals and review, STEM, NGSS and more!
Check out my instagram at: scienceschoolyard or on twitter @k5science gal