Use these STEM/STEAM Journals to help your students brainstorm, plan, organize, and reflect on their various STEM and STEAM projects!
The sections include:
1) ASK: Identify the Problem
2) IMAGINE: Brainstorm
3) PLAN: Materials & Diagram
4) CREATE: Steps of Implementation
5) IMPROVE: Reflection
6) APPLY: How can I apply this to my own life?
7) EXPLAIN how you used the various components of STEM/STEAM in your project/task.
8) Student Self-Assessment & Teacher Evaluation RUBRICS (non-editable) that evaluate sections 1-5.
Use these journals with any STEM or STEAM project!
Please note: The journals are identical except for the covers and the section that asks students to explain how they used each component of STEM or STEAM. Journals are to be printed double-sided and stapled down the center. Simple photos are provided to show the order in which to print the pages.