Stocks and the Stock Market
These learning materials focus on the key concepts related to shares of stocks and the stock market. The materials are easy to understand and provide opportunities to analyze real-world examples of the stock market.
Objectives: Students will be able to
• Define stocks and dividends.
• Identify where and how people can buy and sell stock.
• Describe how the price of stock is determined.
• Explain why companies issue stock.
• Describe why people buy stock.
2) Reading Comprehension Worksheets:
3) Key Terms’ Worksheet
4) Reading a Stock Chart Worksheets
5) Internet Assignment, Reading a Stock Chart
6) Assessment: multiple choice, true or false, and fill-in.
Some other helpful Lessons:
Personal Finance, Personal Finances
SAVING MONEY, SAVING
Feedback is Greatly Appreciated
Michael K. Powell