Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
3.08 MB | 21 pages
Bullying is widespread problem that needs to be addressed. This activity is designed to educate students about the seriousness of bullying, and encourage students to reflect on bullying that occurs around them and create an action plan focusing on how they can help stop bullying. I showed students the movie “To Save a Life” during this activity, but the activity can be completed without watching the movie.
This activity includes the following:
• Anti-Bullying Smartboard Presentation with active links to
articles, songs, and videos.
• USA Today Article “Teens Say Bullying is Widespread” (link
in Smartboard presentation and PDF file)
• USA Today Article Predictions Chart (Word file)
• “Bullying Led to Suicide” Article ( 3 PDF files)
• “Town Turns Tables on School Prank” Article (Word file)
• Better Answers Strategy with Checklist