Story Elements Presentation, Review Game, & Quiz: Prepare your students for the short stories or a novel they will read by purchasing this mini-unit that helps them understand the most important terms they need to analyze literary fiction!
SAVE BY PURCHASING THIS RESOURCE IN A BUNDLE. CLICK BELOW!
COMPLETE SHORT STORIES UNIT PLAN
INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHASE
• A Powerpoint presentation which reviews all of the short story elements (also includes some review questions for formative assessment). The presentation covers the following terms:
→ Plot Diagram (all elements covered)
→ Conflict (4 types)
→ Point of View (First, Third & Omniscient)
→ Irony (3 types)
• A fill in the blank sheet that the students can use to take notes from the presentation
• An interactive review game called "Who Wants To Be A Literary Terms Expert"
• Answer sheets for the game so all students can participate
• Humorous Certificates for students who win the game!
• A quiz based off the notes given in class (key included)
• A detailed lesson plan for how to implement the resources
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE:
♥ When I buy from you, I always know I'm purchasing a product my students will love. Your products make introducing new skills fun.
♥ I absolutely love the way you have organized this lesson. Thank you for making my job easier!
♥ When I eventually win the lottery, one of my first stops will be your store. I love all your resources!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
ELEMENTS OF FICTION
50 CREATIVE ASSIGNMENTS FOR ANY STORY
LITERARY TERM OF THE WEEK
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!