STORY ELEMENTS REVIEW CARDS AND QUIZ: Use these printable cards and quiz to help your students understand the most important literary terms for fiction. The cards are double sided so students can quiz themselves by looking at the front, and finding the definition/answer on the back.
Simply print the pages out, make double-sided photocopies, cut and you have a resource to use from year to year.
Along with a fill in the blank quiz with answer key, your purchase includes cards for the following terms:
• The Plot Diagram (Exposition, Rising Action, Climax, Falling Action, Resolution)
• Conflict (Person vs Person, Society, Environment & Self)
• Character (Flat, Round, Static, Dynamic, Protagonist, Antagonist)
• Irony (verbal, situational, dynamic)
• Point Of View (First, Third, Omniscient)
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS RESOURCE
♥ This resource is so helpful! Keeps my students familiar with the vocabulary.
♥ This will be great as hands on reminders when my students need "reminders." Thanks.
♥ I used these along with your Introduction to Short Stories. I really appreciate having a quiz. Thanks!
Like This Resource? Click The Links Below To See More By Presto Plans!
FICTIONAL STORY ELEMENTS BUNDLE
LITERARY TERM OF THE WEEK
GRAMMAR RESOURCE BUNDLE
© Presto Plans
★CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE 10 FREE ENGLISH TEACHER RESOURCES!