Also included in
- The background knowledge that your adult ESL students already have allows them to build their confidence and fluency in English while learning from each other. Having discussion groups in targeted themes ensures that they get the speaking practice they need and crave.This bundle has all of the PRIN$64.58$71.75Save $7.17
- Find ink-friendly printables and digital versions of all my themed discussion topics in this mega bundle. Never fear suddenly getting assigned an ESL/EFL conversation class again! Written for adult learners, these topics are also appropriate for high school. INK-FRIENDLY PRINTABLES: Added on 3/2$114.40$143.00Save $28.60
Stress. We all experience it, and we deal with it with varying levels of success.
Whether you are teaching a unit on stress or just need a relatable discussion topic, you’ll be glad to have these task cards.
These were especially created for intermediate-advanced adult ESL students, but most topics are highly relatable for upper secondary-to adult, ESL or not.
- teacher suggestion page
- 72 topic cards
- page of set covers
Distance Learning? Check out the digital version of this resource!
Looking for other discussion topics? You may be interested in the following:
- Health Themed Discussion Topics
- Fear Themed Discussion Topics
- Cultural Differences Themed Discussion Topics
❤️ I greatly appreciate and treasure your feedback as it helps me determine which resources are the most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ❤️