***DISCOUNT DEBUT - 20% OFF FOR THE FIRST 24 HOURS***
Student of the week is a great way to spotlight each of your learners. But, teachers are busy and often something like Student of the Week can feel like “one more thing to manage.” This resource makes it quick and easy for you to include a Star of the Week in your classroom.
---> PLEASE NOTE THIS RESOURCE IS ALSO AVAILABLE AS PART OF MY POPULAR COST-SAVING CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE! CLICK BELOW TO SAVE: CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
THE BENEFITS OF THIS DISMISSAL CHART RESOURCE:
This printable dismissal chart bundle will not only look great in your classroom, but will make the ending of each day easier.
✓ It includes a variety of activities. You can use them all or pick and choose to meet your needs.
✓ The student of the week posters make a great display. You can send them home for your Student of the Week to complete with their family or have him / her do them in class.
✓ The writing pages include differentiated versions to make modifications easy and will allow you to use this resource in future years if you change grade levels.
✓ Little extras like this are appreciated by parents who will save their child’s posters and book forever.
✓ It helps to build a classroom community and enables children to connect and form friendships with others they may not have known they had things in common with.
✓ In a time when education is being criticized for becoming too standardized, its things like this that make it simple to keep teaching personalized.
Included in this 11 page resource you will find…
• 3 Different Student of the Week Activity Pages for Student of the Week to Complete
• Student of the Week Student Book Cover with Space to Draw or Attach a Student Photo
• Student of the Week Student Book Cover with Clipart
• Writing / Drawing Pages for Classmates to Create a Page for a Student Booklet (differentiated)
REAL TEACHER TESTIMONIALS
☺ COMING SOON!
CHECK OUT SOME OTHER POPULAR CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM RESOURCES TO IMPROVE YOUR CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION, MANAGEMENT, DECOR, and MORE! (click each to view):
• CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT BUNDLE (eBook, Teacher Workbook, and 30 Products)
• GUIDED MATH MADE EASY <--Over 2500 POSITIVE REVIEWS
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM ORGANIZATION MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM SUB PLANNING MADE EASY
• CLASSROOM PROCEDURES and ROUTINES MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO FIELD TRIPS MADE EASY
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM GUIDE TO CLASSROOM DECOR MADE EASY
I am always excited to connect with you! Here’s where you can find me....
Get tips and ideas for Classroom Organization and Management as well as FREE resources delivered to your inbox by subscribing to
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM NEWSLETTER
and follow me on...
• THE CLUTTER-FREE CLASSROOM BLOG
provides free tips, photos and information to help organize and manage your classroom or homeschool materials as well as inspirational and creative lesson ideas.
Do you want FREE resources? Would you like to SAVE 20% on all new resources in the Clutter-Free Classroom Store?
★ Look for the green star
next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page.
★ Click that star to become a follower.
★ You will be notified each time I debut a new resource or upload a freebie!