Sometimes the most difficult part of teaching is the unplanned absence when you have no idea who your substitute teacher will be. The truth is not every substitute teacher can enter your classroom and immediately teach your lesson. So give your class a day-off from the normal routine but keep things educational at the same time.
This purchase will have you covered for 1-2 days easily with a great article that all teens will enjoy.
This emergency lesson plan focuses on the topic of EXTREME SPORTS (rock climbing & bungee jumping) and how both sports connect to physics and science.
I use this same plan for my middle school science classroom because I follow the K.I.S.S. motto (Keeping It Stress-free (for the) Substitute)! I guarantee the items in this purchase will keep your students working for 1-2 days.
Your purchase includes:
1) 2-page article ROCK CLIMBING & SCIENCE with 2 pages of questions (works great in science, language arts, health, or P.E. classrooms) with wordsearch.
2) 2-page article BUNGEE JUMPING & SCIENCE with 2 pages of questions (works great in science, language arts, health, or P.E. classrooms) with crossword puzzle.
3) VENN DIAGRAM - two compare/contrast the sports of rock climbing and bungee jumping based on the information found in both articles.
4) CRISS-CROSS PUZZLE - Focusing on 28 extreme sports. A sentence writing assignment accompanies the puzzle.
5) CRYPTOGRAM PUZZLE - Focusing on the 10 most dangerous extreme sports on the planet.
All of these items are included as MS-Word documents which will make any editing easy so all papers fit the needs of your classroom.
Thank you for your purchase and for taking the time to leave me positive feedback...and enjoy your stress-free day off.