A Lesson Presentation that presents Teaching Resources on Subject-Verb Agreement. This presentation presents ready to use resources that will help you to walk into the classroom with ready to teach confidence as it covers all that you need for a lesson on Subject-Verb Agreement.
This Presentation Includes:
1. Engaging and Creative Lesson Starter – Work with a Partner
2. Well Formulated, Measurable, SMART Objectives and Outcomes
3. Real Life Application and Cross-Curriculum Links
4. Flipped Lesson Part - Videos on Subject-Verb Agreement
5. Mini-Plenary with Critical Thinking Questions – Quiz
6. Space for Peer Teaching - Subject-Verb Agreement Rules with Examples
7. Collaborative Group Task – Agree Subject with Verbs
8. Differentiated Activities for Level Learners - 4 Exercises
9. Assessment Criteria and Rubrics to state Outcome Expectations
10. Plenary to Assesses Learning Outcomes - Discuss with a Partner
11. Home Learning for Reinforcement - 2 Exercises
12. Skills to be addressed during the Lesson - Social and Cognitive
Teachers can use this presentation to give a complete knowledge and understanding of Subject-Verb Agreement to the learners, thereby helping them to enhance their language skills.