Also included in
- This is a GROWING BUNDLE of interactive math mini units which includes a variety of activities. They are all digital and perfect to use during distance/emergency remote learning. This pack is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Cla$58.40$73.00Save $14.60
This is a math mini unit which includes a variety of interactive activities that focus on subtraction to 20. These activities are all digital and perfect to use during distance/emergency remote learning. This pack is a Google Slides™ resource that can support your students with distance learning classrooms (i.e. Google Classroom™).
- What is subtraction? - 3 posters
- 5 Little Ducks - sing along and move the ducks as you solve the subtraction problems
- Take It Away - read the subtraction question, drag the "X" to cover that many and solve
- Apple Picking - read the question, drag that many apples into the basket, choose the correct answer and drag it to the box
- Counting With Fingers - read the subtraction question, use your fingers to solve
- Let's Use a 10-frame - use the 10-frame to solve subtraction sentences, drag the "X" to cover that many and choose the correct number to solve
- Going Fishing - choose a red card and show that many fish, choose a blue card and cover that many fish using an "X", solve the question
- Subtracting on a Number Line - use the number line to help you solve subtraction sentences (drag and drop the frog or bunny) -> number lines to 10 and 20 included
- Subtraction Mats - these subtraction mats help you understand how to count, move and solve subtraction questions using manipulatives
- Find the Question - count the objects and the "X"s on the screen, find the corresponding subtraction sentence and solve
- Create Your Own - create your own subtraction sentences, type the numbers, show your work (drag and drop manipulatives) and solve
- Word Problems - read the word problem, drag and drop the correct number of pictures to show your work and solve, type the numbers in
***Please download the PREVIEW to see all that is included in this pack.***
(You can delete the slides you do not wish to use)
- read instruction/definition slide
- complete interactive activities
TIP: I like to make additional copies of this product, delete the slides I do not want (perhaps to focus only on one section at a time or to eliminate easy/difficult slides), and share with my class digitally.
· simply make a copy of the Google Slides™ link found in this resource and save the link on your Google Drive™ (remember what you call it!)
· share the file with your students (be sure to change sharing to "make a copy for each student")
*These slides are self correcting but instead can be turned in as an assignment to be checked by the teacher.*
***Please remember that your purchase of this product is for SINGLE USE ONLY (one classroom). Please purchase to share with other educators/team members.***
You might like these products!
Come and visit me!