This is a large zip file collection of 13 Summer-related products available separately in the KidSparkz store. Many literacy and math centers for preschool, PreK and early Kindergarten ages are included, as well as individual activities and printables. This price is significantly discounted.
Here is a list and a brief description of the 13 individual files in this bundle. Click on each title to see thumbnails and a PREVIEW for each packet.
This resource was recently added. If you bought this collection previously, please download it again.
SUMMER Activities Printables Pack Low Prep for Preschool and PreK
- Summer activities - just print and that's it! 93 pages of low prep hands-on printable Summer activities for preschool, pre-K and early Kindergarten children. Appropriate for pre-readers and writers. Click on the page title in the contents to go right to the activity.
All in b/w.
SUMMER Printables Pack - 63 Number Math Hands-On Activity Pages b/w
- This is a set of interactive daily activity printables pages for early learners focusing on number sense, all in b/w, with a SUMMER theme. Print and go. These activities are appropriate for older preschool, Pre-K, and early intervention. 63 pages
SUMMER KIDS Theme Number Practice Pages 1-20
- This is a collection of activity pages reviewing some varying forms that numbers can take, for young children. The numbers being reviewed are from 1-20. This set can be used with a Summer or Beach theme unit. 22 pages
Alphabet Practice Printables for a SUMMER Theme Daily Letters b/w
- This is a collection of activity printable pages reviewing the upper and lower letters of the alphabet, for young children. This set can be used with a Summer or similar theme unit, for morning work and homework. 28 pages
Summer - Trace Numbers 0-10 and Make Sets
- Writing, counting and drawing sets 0-10, in black and white. This is a flexible activity that can be used individually and in centers – for age groups 3+ 12 pages
Skillbuilder: Sunny Days - Basic Skills Practice for Preschool and PreK Summer
- 122 colorful SUMMER themed pages absolutely PACKED with basic skill-building activities (letters, numbers, colors, shapes, cutting, emergent reading and more) that kids will enjoy.
SUMMER Count the Room Activity for Early Learners (Differentiated)
- This is a simplified Summer Count the Room activity for early learners, with 4 differentiated recording pages. 22 pages
SUMMER Match-Ups Center - puzzles & printables color and b/w
- This is a set of 20 large SUMMER themed cards (20 in color, and 20 in b/w), with a referral page, and 2 cut and paste printables. Plus 8 full-page puzzles. 33 pages
SUMMER Number Posters & Worksheets 0-20
- This is a collection of number posters and cut-and-paste worksheets with a SUMMER theme, focusing on numbers 0-20, for early learners. 44 pages
SUMMER Vocabulary Center and Group Activities for Preschool and Kindergarten
32 words associated with the summer season – recognizing the pictures, learning the vocabulary, and linking the pictures with the spoken and written words. - 64 pages
SUMMER BUCKETS of SHELLS Circle Stampers 1-15 Numbers Counting Fine Motor Skill
- This is a set of hands-on number counting cards for early learners and special education featuring Summer Buckets of Shells. 9 pages.
SUMMER - Cut, Paste and Read! Children make their own flash cards
- Children Make their Own Flash Cards for SUMMER
This is a multi-layered, flexible activity – with 12 labeled cut and paste SUMMER themed flashcards, and 7 differentiated extension printables. Use just one page of 4 flashcards, 2 pages, or all three pages to differentiate for your group. 16 pages
SUMMER Numbers and 10-Frames Coloring Book 0-20
- This is a set of numbers and 10-frames printables that can be made into a coloring book. The theme is SUMMER. There is a page for each number from 0-20 in b/w. Each page includes the large number, the number word, and a 10-frame graphic organizer containing the appropriate number of circles to color or stamp. 22 pages
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower.
You will then receive customized email updates about this store.