I created this activity pack of 5 worksheets (2 are front - back) for students to practice their spelling words during the SUMMER season!
Here are the 5 activities that are included:
1) 3 Times Each - Students write 12 of their words 3 times each inside each sun.
2) ABC Order - Students write their list of spelling words in one column, then in the other column they write them in ABC Order.
3) Syllable Sort - Students sort their spelling words into the category of 1, 2, or 3 syllable words inside each sun.
4) Sentences - Student choose 12 of their spelling words to use in a sentence.
5) Make a Word Search - Students choose 12 of their spelling words to make a word search. They put the words into the word search puzzle then write them on the lines. They can then trade papers and have a partner find them!
All of these activities are fun and SUMMER-themed! :) I also have these available for St. Patty's Day, Valentine's Day and Spring-themed--more to come! :)
They can be used for a word work center, seatwork during literacy centers/reading rotations, morning work, or homework.