SUPER Behavior Cards and Graph are a great resource for behavior management:
1. Give students IMMEDIATE and SPECIFIC positive feedback on behavior. The focus on positive reinforcement results in a higher level of student motivation to improve behavior.
2. Track student behavior tendencies. Use the included chart to document as students earn cards. This will tell you the areas of strength and weakness for individual students.
3. Create goals. Use the chart while meeting with students to create behavior goals. This enables the teacher and student to use data to create a more specific behavior goal than just being “good”.
4. There is also the option to only use the “SUPER student” or “SUPER choices” cards if you are not planning on tracking specific behavior tendancies.
This set includes:
- 7 behavior options
- 1 boy and 1 girl for each behavior option
- color and black & white for each card choice
- graph to track student behavior successes