This resource is 89 pages long and includes 7 Masterchef-themed based competition games for Spanish students. Most of the games can be used with any level (elementary, intermediate and advanced students of Spanish aged 12+) and all of them include clear instructions on how to play as well as teacher answer key.
All the games are designed to be played by two teams (red team and blue team) but they can easily be adapted to be used with more than two teams (for instance, groups of 3 to 5 students) or even as pairwork. Thanks to these games, students will become contestants of the popular competition game Masterchef and practice food vocabulary in a motivating and creative way.
I have used the games included in this pack separately in different lessons and levels, but also all together as a final competition game the last week of the course or as a final revision game after dealing with a vocabulary unit on food.
The competition games included are:
- Guess the dish (12 ready to cut out cards)
- Vocabulary race (2 worksheets based on food categories)
- Menu competition (16 ready to cut out cards to create a menu)
- Find the odd one out (6 worksheets)
- Surprise shopping list (2 worksheets + menu template)
- Dishes from around the world (52 ready to cut out cards)
- Food taboo (60 ready to cut out cards)
Please, leave a comment after downloading! Thank you! Visit my TPT shop, SPANISH MIX & MATCH, for tons of great Spanish resources. Sales are awaiting you every week!