SUPERHEROES theme number practice
This is a set of printables reviewing different forms that numbers can take, for preschool, pre-K and Kindergarten. The numbers being reviewed in these practice printables are from 1-20. This set can be used with a Superheroes or similar theme unit. It could possibly be used as a an assessment.
• Recognize and read the number in the box, and its written word format
• Count the number of shields, by touching each one as the number is said.
• Trace the number, and the number word.
• Draw a set of any items in the curved box, to correspond with the number.
• Make dots or circles in the 10-frame to correspond with the number.
• Color the superheroes and shields, if desired.
These worksheets are for children that enjoy, and are ready for, this more abstract way of working with numbers. Young children need a great deal of playing and working with 3-dimensional manipulatives in order to recognize, understand, and develop a concept of numbers and sets.
KidSparkz Teacher Resources