- This FREE Syllable game breaks the rules of syllabification down to 4 games. There is a Game Board for each of the rules in this FREEBIE
The games are ideal for Literacy Centres, Paired Work and Parent Helpers.
Syllables Game 1
- When 2 consonants stand between 2 vowels, split between the consonants.
Syllables Game 2
- When 1 consonant stands between 2 vowels split after the first vowel and it'll say its name.
Syllables Game 3
- Sometimes when 1 consonant comes between 2 vowels we divide after the consonant. The vowel is short - it makes its sound, not its name. cab/in
Syllables Game 4
- Two little words are put together to make a big word. Split between the two little words.
How to Play:
1. Roll the die.
2. Read a word with the same number as the dice.
3. Place one coloured counter on the word if read correctly
4. The winner is the one to have 4 in a row either vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
If You Like the Look of This Game, CHECK OUT MY MEGA BUNDLE!
- The package includes ALL
my current Math and Literacy games PLUS
every resource I create for the next YEAR
You only have to use 7 of the games to get your money's worth :-)
To Read More - CLICK HERE