All you need to teach or review symbols/symbolism with your middle/high school students in one package. This package, written in kid-friendly language, includes:
1. A definition of symbols/symbolism
2. Examples of different types of symbols (e.g. colours, people, actions, things, etc.)
3. Examples of things symbols might represent (e.g. values, ideals, etc.)
4. Strategies for finding symbols in literature (with famous examples)
5. A cheat sheet page (summary)
6. Worksheet-style questions throughout the package
7. ANSWERS to the questions (suggested)
If your students struggle to understand symbols in literature, this is the review you need!
CLICK HERE for the THEME MINI-LESSON & WORKSHEET.