This is a unit of work containing lots of things about symmetry
- Symmetry letter sort - sorting letters into horizontal or vertical lines of symmetry (or both)
- Drawing symmetrical butterflies
- Finding lines of symmetry on shapes
- Drawing symmetrical pictures such as faces, buildings, animals, etc.
- Symmetrical grid drawing on the computer
- Symmetry drawing and coding with Scratch - https://scratch.mit.edu/scratch_1.4/
LOTS of things about symmetry, this will be suitable for students from 2nd grade all the way through to 7th or 8th grade!
If you like this, please give it a review.