This resource contains everything you need to get going with Synonyms and Antonyms in your classroom.
This Resource Includes:
1. A Detailed Lesson Plan
2. Assessment Rubrics
3. Cheat Sheet on Difference and Types
4. List of Popular Synonyms
5. List of Popular Antonyms
6. Worksheets with Answers (5 Exercises)
• Define synonyms and antonyms.
• Match synonyms and antonyms.
• Using a thesaurus for synonyms and antonyms.
• Usage of synonyms and antonyms.
Teachers can use this to enhance the vocabulary of the learners, especially the technique needed to understand the difference between same and opposite words.