SYSTEMS OF LINEAR EQUATIONS BUNDLE - Error Analysis, Graphic Organizers, Maze, Riddle, Coloring Activity
This BUNDLE includes 10 problem solving graphic organizers, 3 homework practice worksheets,1 maze, 1 riddle, 1 coloring activity (over 50 skills practice and real-world word problems). The resources in this bundle are perfect for warm-ups, cooperative learning, spiral review, math centers, assessment prep and homework. Be sure to download the sample for a full overview of what you get.
Please click on each component for a detailed description of what is included in this bundle.
This unit resource bundle includes:
✔ 10 Systems of Linear Equations PROBLEM SOLVING GRAPHIC ORGANIZER
Each worksheet presents students with a real-word problem. Students must then organize the information using a problem solving graphic organizer. Students are prompted to identify the important information in the word problem, solve, justify their work and explain their solution.
✔ 3 Systems of Linear Equations HOMEWORK PRACTICE WORKSHEETS
Each worksheet includes two sections, Skills Practice and Problems Solving. The SKILLS PRACTICE section of each worksheet includes 6 computational problems to help students sharpen their skills. The WORD PROBLEM section of each worksheet allows students to apply their understanding of the topic to solve 4 real-world problems.
✔ 3 Systems of Linear Equations FUN ACTIVITIES
A maze, riddle and coloring page is also included. All 3 of these activities allow students to practice this skill while incorporating fun into the classroom!
✔ Solving Systems of Linear Equations by Graphing
✔ Solving Systems of Linear Equations by Elimination
✔ Solving Systems of Linear Equations by Substitution
*Current Value : $7.50 (Savings of 25%)
This resource is aligned with :
* 8.EE.8 - Analyze and solve pairs of simultaneous linear equations.
* 8.EE.8a - Understand that solutions to a system of two linear equations in two variables correspond to points of intersection of their graphs, because points of intersection satisfy both equations simultaneously.
* 8.EE.8b - Solve systems of two linear equations in two variables algebraically, and estimate solutions by graphing the equations.
* 8.EE.8c - Solve real-world and mathematical problems leading to two linear equations in two variables.
BUNDLE UP & SAVE $$ with my 8th Grade Common Core MEGA-BUNDLE!
More 8TH GRADE review:
* 8th Grade Daily/Weekly REVIEW
* 8th Grade Winter MATH PACKET
* 8th Grade WORD PROBLEMS WITH GRAPHIC ORGANIZERS BUNDLE
If you would like to get updates on NEW and CURRENT resources...
FOLLOW the Exceeding the Core BLOG
FOLLOW me on Teachers Pay Teachers!
FOLLOW me on Pinterest!
© Exceeding the CORE. All rights reserved. Please note - this resource is for use by one teacher only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. Copying, editing, selling, redistributing, or posting any part of this product on the internet is strictly forbidden. Violations are subject to the penalties of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.