Sacagawea was born sometime around 1790. She is best known for her role in assisting the Lewis and Clark expedition.
* The students will identify the meaning of words in context
* Nonfiction Literature (Biography) for children.
* Interactive PowerPoint/Notebook
* Vocabulary Definitions
* Sentences: Students use context clues on the slide that give the reader hints to the meanings of unfamiliar words or familiar words used in unfamiliar ways.
* Sentences with graphic illustration and definition
* Use as a Close Activity or Student Notebook
* Quiz ~ The definition is given and students choose the correct answer. Tap the sun for the correct answer.