Products in this Bundle (3)
Also included in
- Nurture positive emotional well-being with the 1st seven titles in the Dealing-With-Feelings series! Teach your students to identify, accept and manage emotions in a positive way through relatable characters!Communicating about feelings is an important part of Social Emotional Learning, but is challPrice $20.00Original Price $24.25Save $4.25
- This mega bundle of social skills / regulation lessons, tools & activities combines all Dealing-With-Feelings storybook lessons, visuals (feelings scales / thermometers, calming cards, posters), games and activities and includes future Dealing-With-Feelings resources (including DWF guided-readinPrice $48.00Original Price $60.00Save $12.00
Social emotional learning | Feelings boys
Teaching boys about identifying feelings, managing and expressing emotions? These storybook lessons help kids with identifying feelings and emotions by showing them examples of positive choices in managing strong feelings and are the first three starring boys of the Dealing-With-Feelings Series:
- When I feel sad - a Dealing With Feelings storybook lesson (starring boys)
- When I feel angry - a Dealing With Feelings storybook lesson (starring boys)
- When I feel frustrated - Dealing With Feelings storybook lesson (starring boys)
Two versions of these stories are now included in each resource. The newest, horizontal version can still be printed, but can also be accessed through as an eBook story with one worksheet for follow-up (two spaces to draw, two text answer boxes). Tip: If you haven't yet registered your students on TpT Easel, simply open the story on a tablet and share with an online class as you would a picture book, or on your big screen in the classroom!
Communicating about feelings is an important part of Social Emotional Learning, but is challenging for individuals without the vocabulary or who struggle with oral language. The Dealing-With-Feelings stories teach kids through gender-specific characters who model how to identify, accept and manage tricky emotions in a variety of ways.
Each book includes a color and black and white version.
The Dealing-With-Feelings stories have been created to be more general than Social Stories and can be used by parents and educators to educate young children to recognize their feelings as normal and have strategies to try to manage the 'trickier' ones.
Also available in:
- ❤️ The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (BEST DEAL! All future DWF products will be added to this bundle) (best value!)
- ❤️ Identifying, managing feelings and emotions | 1st 7 storybook lessons
Sample Dealing-With-Feelings free!
❤️ When I Feel Lonely (TpT Easel compatible)
Thank you in advance, to those of you who generously take the time to leave feedback here. (And give yourself a little pat on the back, too - you will have just topped up your TpT credit balance!
More from this series:
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 2 pack: When I Feel Overwhelmed (Boys and Girls)
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 2 pack: When I Feel Anxious (Boys and Girls)
- ❤️ Feelings / Emotions BINGO game (30 cards included)!
- ❤️ Feelings & emotions visuals for kindergarten, early primary (Educlips Graphics)
- ❤️ Feelings visuals and activities bundle
- ❤️ I am feeling Lv A/B Sight Word Reader, follow up activities
- ❤️ All About Feelings Storybook lesson
- ❤️ Identifying, managing emotions visuals | feelings scales, calming strategies
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring girls!)
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 3 Story Pack (starring boys!)
- ❤️ The Kissing Hand - FREE printable follow-ups to ease separation anxiety!
- ❤️ Feelings Crowns - brave transition FREE!
- ❤️ Kindness bulletin board and picture book lessons
- ❤️ What Happy Kids Do! A Growth Mindset Storybook Lesson
- ❤️ Visual Schedule, centers cards and more!
- ❤️ This is Super, Special Me printable / digital early lit activities!
- ✨SEE WHAT'S NEW!✨
- ✅The Sight-Word-Stages Lv aa-B readers w/ follow-ups (color for classroom library, or use on tablet; differentiate by printing line-art versions, TpT Easel compatible) ✅
- ✐ More K/1 Literacy!
- ❤️All Dealing-With-Feelings SEL Resources❤️
- ❤️ The #DWF EVERYTHING Bundle! (all #DWF TpT products continuously added here!)
- ❤️ Dealing With Feelings 1st 7 Storybook Lessons
- ☻☺ Reading Buddy Activities for the whole year!
- ➪ The Complete Personal Printable Alphabet Book Kit with over 200 Line Art Images!
- ☀ Kindergarten First Grade Alternative Reading Log
- ❤️ Kindness Storybook lessons, bulletin board
Thank you for visiting my store! Please direct any questions you may have on the Q and A page of my store (by clicking my name at the top right), or email me at ThatFunReadingTeacher@gmail.com.
Pop by for a visit on:
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Log in and go to your My Purchases page. Click the Provide Feedback button, where you will be linked to the page to leave a rating and short comment for the product.
Be the first to know about my new products, discounts and freebies:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive email updates about ThatFunReadingTeacher on TpT!
feelings and emotions | social emotional learning | teaching about emotions | Special Education | Primary | Social Stories | Speech Therapy | Social Skills | Life Skills | feelings lessons | emotions lessons | sadness | anger | frustration | school counseling | feelings resources | children's books about feelings | Social emotional learning | Feelings boys