This package starts with a Lesson Worksheet for creating lessons with specific criteria. You'll find all the criteria are listed in one place… giving you room to document standards to outcomes. You can also document revision dates to record your "flexibility" to change plans.
The Weekly Lesson Planner spans 2 pages for short notes and reminders. It's in portrait mode so it fits in your binder. 2 designs are available.
The Safari-themed Month-at-a-Glance puts everything in perspective. Also done in portrait layout so it's easy to put in your binder. A gator ready for St. Pat's Day? A hippo with an umbrella? Yes! And more fun graphics to make you smile. Updated and ready for the 2018-19 school year!
The PowerPoint is the traditional printable resource. You can add text boxes but the graphics and text already there are fixed.
The Google slides are made to edit online. Graphics are fixed, but the Weekly Planner and the Monthly Calendars are tables --- ready for input. You might choose to use the monthly planner (in Google slides) to involve your students in planning.
The Lesson Worksheet is provided as a Word doc as well as a Google Doc. Weekly and Monthly Planners are provided as PowerPoint and Google Slides.
You might also be interested in:
Safari Welcome Back Letters
Safari Open House Announcements and Nametags
Safari Open House Flyer / Brochure
Safari- Parent / Teacher Conference Notes & Reminders
Safari Punch Cards
Safari Weekly Progress Reports
Safari Daily Writing Journal
Safari Exit Slips
Safari Student Portfolio
Safari Student Portfolio grades 4 - 6
Student Portfolio Bundle
Safari Mission Statement and Objectives
**(The link for the shared Google drive is provided in the TOU that you will download with this product.)**
- Use my resources for your own class.
- Customize as necessary.
- Take all the credit for a way-cool classroom.
- Use as many times as you wish for different classes and/or different situations.
- Share these materials with other teachers. (Please buy an additional license. There is a discount for multiple licenses!)
- Repackage or reformat my materials to offer for free or for resale.
- Repurpose graphics or other materials for use outside the educational environment.
- Post my materials on any blog, website, or school Intranet; they are for educational use only.
Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet in any form is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).