Open house flyers are a great takeaway for parents. They have something tangible to review, put on the refrigerator, and give them confidence about your class. They’ll leave the open house thinking how organized you are!
Covers for Fall and Spring brochures are both included.
Sample text and ideas are included so you can customize to your own classroom. In addition, there is a clip-it space for your contact info that parents can put it in their wallets. You’ve thought of everything!
These flyers fit on 8 ½ X 11 paper printed in the traditional tri-fold format… so there are 3 panels on each side of the paper. You may want to use a slightly heavier paper than 20 lb. copy paper to keep the double-sided graphics from showing through. This file is in PowerPoint format. Other helpful tips are included in the PowerPoint notes sections of the slides.
(Text is editable; graphics are not editable.)
You might also be interested in:
Safari Welcome Back Letters
Safari Open House Announcements and Nametags
Safari- Parent / Teacher Conference Notes & Reminders
Safari Punch Cards
Safari Weekly Progress Reports
Safari Daily Writing Journal
Safari Lesson Plans
Safari Exit Slips
Safari Student Portfolio
Safari Student Portfolio grades 4 - 6
Student Portfolio Bundle
Safari Mission Statement and Objectives
- Use my resources for your own class.
- Customize as necessary.
- Take all the credit for a way-cool classroom.
- Use as many times as you wish for different classes and/or different situations.
- Share these materials with other teachers. (Please buy an additional license. There is a discount for multiple licenses!)
- Repackage or reformat my materials to offer for free or for resale.
- Repurpose graphics or other materials for use outside the educational environment.
- Post my materials on any blog, website, or school Intranet; they are for educational use only.
Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet in any form is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).