This portfolio has the same basic structure as the Safari Student Portfolio 1. The changes are simply that the subject pages are more mature and age appropriate for grades 4 - 6.
If you want or need both, buy the bundle.
The student portfolio has 2 pages for student profiles --- add a picture, fill in the blanks with their info, and write a paragraph or two about themselves. There's also a page to track goals, another one for strengths, as well as a page for what students need to work on.
Subject pages for:
Literacy, Math, Music, Reading, Science, Social Studies, Writing, Gym, Art, and "other" for you to add your own subject. Each subject has coordinating template pages for Assignments, Reflections, Assessments, and Progress.
56 Pages/Slides in total.
In PowerPoint format --- for you to make traditional printables. (Not editable but you can add text-boxes for other info.)
In Google Slides --- for online activities. Students can compile their work for a substantive presentation to parents. Pages have text boxes for students to type in their assignments or post their links. If you want to customize with photos and graphics, just delete the text boxes. When you're ready for the big reveal, send the parents access to the presentation. It's in a format that looks great on a parent's phone --- without turning it sideways. Parents can take their students' accomplishments with them! (And share!!!) Of course, you can also print from the Google slides if you want.
The Google Slides link is on the Other Information page of the PowerPoint presentation.
You might also be interested in:
Safari Welcome Back Letters
Safari Open House Announcements and Nametags
Safari Open House Flyer / Brochure
Safari- Parent / Teacher Conference Notes & Reminders
Safari Punch Cards
Safari Weekly Progress Reports
Safari Daily Writing Journal
Safari Lesson Plans
Safari Exit Slips
Safari Student Portfolio
Student Portfolio Bundle
Safari Mission Statement and Objectives
- Use my resources for your own class.
- Customize as necessary.
- Take all the credit for a way-cool classroom.
- Use as many times as you wish for different classes and/or different situations.
- Share these materials with other teachers. (Please buy an additional license. There is a discount for multiple licenses!)
- Repackage or reformat my materials to offer for free or for resale.
- Repurpose graphics or other materials for use outside the educational environment.
- Post my materials on any blog, website, or school Intranet; they are for educational use only.
Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet in any form is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).