Have you seen a gator wearing a St. Patrick's Day hat? He's here!!! Mr. Gator is our graphic for March. Each of the monthly calendars has a safari-themed header. They're provided in both a PDF file for a traditional printed calendar (for you) and in Google Slides (for your students). The Google Slides are completely editable except for the graphic header.
This product includes calendars for the 2017-18 and 2018-19 school years.
Think of the interesting online activities for your class.
* Create your own class holidays with birthdays, field trips, recurring assignments, assessment challenges, etc. and do a big reveal at the beginning of the month.
* Encourage students to start time management. (It's never too early!)
* Use the calendar as a discussion starter for "what happened today" with… history, computers, etc.
* Give each student a copy in your Google Classroom to get students get more engaged with their own learning.
* Link the student portfolio by month to show progress.
There are tons of uses whether you share with students or keep for yourself. I thought I'd use mine online, but the graphics made me smile… so I printed it out for my classroom clipboard.
These calendar templates are included with the Safari lesson plans. If you purchased the lesson plans, you already have these! You don't need to buy them again.
You might also be interested in:
Safari Welcome Back Letters
Safari Open House Announcements and Nametags
Safari Open House Flyer / Brochure
Safari- Parent / Teacher Conference Notes & Reminders
Safari Punch Cards
Safari Weekly Progress Reports
Safari Daily Writing Journal
Safari Lesson Plans
Safari Exit Slips
Safari Student Portfolio
Safari Student Portfolio grades 4 - 6
Student Portfolio Bundle
Safari Mission Statement and Objectives
**(The link for the shared Google drive is provided in the TOU that you will download with this product.)**
- Use my resources for your own class.
- Customize as necessary.
- Take all the credit for a way-cool classroom.
- Use as many times as you wish for different classes and/or different situations.
- Share these materials with other teachers. (Please buy an additional license. There is a discount for multiple licenses!)
- Repackage or reformat my materials to offer for free or for resale.
- Repurpose graphics or other materials for use outside the educational environment.
- Post my materials on any blog, website, or school Intranet; they are for educational use only.
Copying any part of this product and/or placing it on the Internet in any form is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA).