This product features a powerpoint jeopardy-style review game focusing on the standards of place value.
Question categories include:
- Reading big numbers (to hundred thousands place)
- Place Value Forms (expanded, word, standard, models)
- The place and value of digits (to hundred thousands place)
- Rounding numbers (to the nearest thousand)
- Comparing numbers (to the nearest thousand)
Question types vary but get harder as the point value increases.
Powerpoint is fully linked to include elimination of questions already chosen, provide correct answers to questions, links back to the game board, and a score keeper for up to four teams at once.
Your students will love this interactive, visually-appealing game as a way to review their place value skills!