This is my lesson plan an engaging worksheets on school hallway safety. This guide offers educators and law-enforcement officers, step-by-step directions for a successful lesson that focuses on safe and adequate behavior for students, while in the hallway.
Kids need to be able to clearly differentiate between acceptable and unacceptable hallway behavior. The guide is designed specifically for this purpose.
The School Hallway Guide includes:
– A detailed lesson plan designed and reviewed by seasoned educators.
– Three colorful worksheets (will render splendidly in black and white as well)
– A bonus article, the School Hallway is Much Better
– Two scenario sheets ready for distribution
– Answer key
– Some exclusive graphics of school hallway situations
An adaptation of this lesson is available for grades 4-6 as a separate product.
Please note, as this booklet was written and published in Canada, Canadian spelling is used in the guide/lesson plan (e.g. behaviour). However, there are two sets of worksheets, one for Canadian and U.K. customers and the other adapted for USA; therefore this should not effect your ability to deliver this valuable lesson to kids in the USA.